I realised when I went through my old blog posts that I have not written a “5-things”-post for a while. I really have not had a topic to write about for some time, no red thread during one day. I am curious in how the other bloggers out there can find enough inspiration to blog every single day of their life, must it not be hard? If you blog, I am extremely curious in how you do to find that thing that makes you sit down by the computer and write your heart out to the rest of the world. What makes you want to blog?
Oki, back to subject (after having some kissing with Adam, best interruption ever). Today I wanted to write about 5 things that have happened today, and for the first time in a long time, the subject was so easy. It is spring time, my favorite season of the year and without noticing it, a lot of the things I think belongs to spring are here. Woohoo!
So, without further ado, here is my spring list.
1. Student Union Election is Here! After my lesson today, I ran, penguin style, to the election square in order to see how the new candidate list looked like. I was tired when the photo was taken and had unwashed hair, but it doesn’t show in the photo. Phew! One less thing to worry about. Also had some fun talk with the other candidates standing there and got some free sweets. Kind of them! I look forward to two fun weeks with them!
(For your information, by purpose I have chosen not to show my political work on this blog, but as it is a big part of my life, I changed my mind about it. This will give you a more detailed image about me.)
2. Spring is inside my home now. Just as the outside world is waking up after a long winter sleep, my home starts to look less like a winter storm and instead is blossoming with flowers here and there. The flower above is from my mother-in-law, and it is now growing happily in the living room window.
3. Spring Party! My friends and I are going to the school’s Spring Party this Saturday, and I’m really looking forward to it. The theme is Flowers and Bees, it’ll will be fun to see what I come up with for that.
4. My birthday. I am born in Spring, so of course I look forward to all lovely presents and cards and congratulations I get in spring time. This birthday card, made by Adam’s younger sister, arrived today by mail, a few weeks late, but I do not mind that. I am so amazed that she managed to capture some of my favorite things (dachshunds, tulips, owls) on it. So, I want to say, thank you Cara for the lovely card.
5. Books you can read outside in the sunshine. A very important thing that you can enjoy in spring time, is actually sitting outdoors, in the sunshine, reading your favorite book, listen to your favorite music, and drink nice drinks all day long. Ah, the joy of that is truely amazing!
So, now after reading my list, I suggest you go out in the nice sunshine and enjoy it while it lasts. If it doesn’t shine, listen to the song linked below and remember to let the sun shine.